Dumpster rentals are used in several locations throughout all parts of the day. They are used by residents, businesses, and construction crews leaving them open to potential misuse. It’s fair to say, though, that some people may not be aware they’re misusing the dumpster and haven’t yet learned the proper dumpster etiquette. Junk Angel, an Orlando dumpster rental company, has some experience in this industry and can provide some guidelines on how to go about using your dumpster properly.
- Plan ahead and learn how much the rental will cost you. Depending on the size and length of time you’ll be renting it, costs will vary. It’s also important to find out if you’ll be charged for having the Orlando dumpster rental company deliver or take the dumpster for you.
- Ask for a list of things that absolutely can’t be put in the dumpster. Companies will be more than willing to give you a specific list of these items to ensure the integrity of their dumpster remains intact.
- When throwing items into the dumpster, do your best to not damage any sides or bottom of the dumpster. Being aware of how heavier items may affect the dumpster is a wise forethought.
- Under no circumstances should you let someone borrow the dumpster you’ve rented. Doing this only puts you at risk of someone else damaging or disobeying the list of items that shouldn’t be put in the dumpster. If you’re the one that has signed the rental agreement, you’ll be the one facing any additional fees and not them.
- Dumpster placement should be well thought out beforehand. Placing it too close to your neighbor’s home or another office building may be thought of as inconsiderate.
- Set up a pickup date early and avoid waiting until you’re finished to call. Depending on the reason why you need to rent a dumpster, you can usually have a good idea as to how long you’ll require it. Once that’s determined, providing a pickup date is easy.
These are just some guidelines to help you learn a little more about dumpster etiquette and what to expect your dumpster rental company is looking for while it’s under your care. Knowing what and what not to do while renting a dumpster is important, as you won’t want to face having to pay any additional fees for neglecting to care for it properly. Junk Angel provides Orlando dumpster rental services and can be reached at 407-476-0208 to help you with any dumpster needs.